- About Us
- All Members
- Bentley University
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Brandeis University
- Marine Biological Laboratory and Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Northeastern University
- State Library of Massachusetts
- Tufts University
- University of Connecticut
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- University of New Hampshire
- University of Rhode Island
- Wellesley College
- Williams College
- All Members
- Heads of Resource Management
- Associate University Librarians
- Access Services
- Alma/Primo Collaboration Working Group
- Continuing Resources and Metadata Management
- e-Book Working Group
- Government Documents
- Health Sciences
- Open Education Resources
- Resource Sharing
- Science Direct
- Special Collections
- Streaming Media
- Alma Resource Management System
Resource Sharing Spring Meeting - March 1, 2018
Thursday, March 1, 2018 -
9:00am to 2:00pm
The next BLC Resource Sharing COI Meeting will be on March 1st, 2018 from 9:00AM-2:00PM at Northeastern University, Snell Library, Room 90.
Rachel Frick (Executive Director, OCLC Research Library Partnership)
Dennis Massie (Program Officer, OCLC Research)
Presenting - “The Value of Resource Sharing”
Resource sharing must be considered in the context of the entire library, not in isolation.
Opportunities to collaborate are abundant and must be prioritized.
Most libraries lend so that they can borrow.
Data can help us understand our environment; rethink our priorities, policies and procedures; and demonstrate the value of collection-sharing.
Patrons are the key to everything!
Agenda and more information to follow.