- About Us
- All Members
- Bentley University
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Brandeis University
- Marine Biological Laboratory and Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Northeastern University
- State Library of Massachusetts
- Tufts University
- University of Connecticut
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- University of New Hampshire
- University of Rhode Island
- Wellesley College
- Wesleyan University
- Williams College
- All Members
- Heads of Resource Management
- Associate University Librarians
- Access Services
- Alma/Primo Collaboration Working Group
- Continuing Resources and Metadata Management
- e-Book Working Group
- Government Documents
- Health Sciences
- Open Education Resources
- Resource Sharing
- Science Direct
- Special Collections
September Expanding Knowledge Webinar: Introduction to Digital Humanities
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 10:00am to 11:00am
The BLC's first webinar of our Expanding Knowledge Webinar Series "Expanding Knowledge: Introduction to Digital Humanities" with Boston College's Head of Digital Scholarship Sarah Melton and Senior Digital Scholarship Librarian Anna Kijas took place on Wednesday, September 27th from 10:00-11:00AM.
In the webinar, Sarah and Anna addressed some frequently asked questions about libraries and digital humanities, such as what is digital humanities, and how are librarians engaging in digital methodologies in their work? What types of digital humanities activities are BLC institutions participating in? How can librarians learn more about digital humanities?
Sarah Melton is the Head of Digital Scholarship at Boston College Libraries where she oversees the digital scholarship group.
Anna Kijas is Senior Digital Scholarship Librarian at Boston College Libraries where she experiments with the application of digital humanities tools and methods, focusing as much on the process, as on the final product.
The presenters' slides and a full recording of the webinar are available in the Member-Events section of the website.