- About Us
- All Members
- Bentley University
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Brandeis University
- Marine Biological Laboratory and Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Northeastern University
- State Library of Massachusetts
- Tufts University
- University of Connecticut
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- University of New Hampshire
- University of Rhode Island
- Wellesley College
- Williams College
- All Members
- Heads of Resource Management
- Associate University Librarians
- Access Services
- Alma/Primo Collaboration Working Group
- Continuing Resources and Metadata Management
- e-Book Working Group
- Government Documents
- Health Sciences
- Open Education Resources
- Resource Sharing
- Science Direct
- Special Collections
- Streaming Media
- Alma Resource Management System
Announcing BLC Leads 2018
"BLC Leads was an amazing experience."
"It was great to learn you can be a leader at many levels."
"BLC Leads let me step away from my everyday work and think about the big picture."
Comments from participants in the inaugural BLC Leads 2017
With the successful completion of the inaugural BLC Leads Leadership Institute, we are pleased to announce BLC Leads 2018.
BLC Leads is a 6-month, multi-faceted program to prepare library professionals who demonstrate leadership potential to take on increasingly demanding roles in BLC libraries. The program supports talent management and succession planning efforts by creating experiences for library professionals to learn with and from seasoned library and higher education leaders and each other.
We are now seeking nominations and applications for the 2018 BLC Leads Leadership Institute. Details of the program are available here. BLC library professionals interested in applying should contact their supervisor and director before submitting an application. The application process will close on Friday, March 16th.